[Agile Project Manager]
Debreuck & Neirynck is on a mission to support their clients to become thought leaders in the digital age. We put our passion for code into software to create a future-proof solution for our clients. We are looking for an Agile Project Manager who is eager to push our projects to another level and support our developers in creating elegant and enterprise-quality applications.
WHO ARE YOU
You are an Agile Project Manager with preferably a technical background
The ideal candidate has empathy and perseverance and is self-reliant. You have strong communication skills and are customer-oriented. Joining our team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do. We embrace entrepreneurial ownership and are committed to providing the best service to our clients that is consistent to our core values and is vital to our success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- We will ask you to implement and monitor essential delivery metrics and coordinate and monitor customer roadmaps (long term project/product vision and strategy).
- You thrive at managing different agile projects that have far-reaching implications for clients and stakeholders
- You have a great understanding of how technology helps achieve our business goals – as well as a keen ability to establish priorities and manage resources and budgets.
- You’ll play an integral role in ensuring that the software realization project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with our guidelines
- You’ll lead custom software development projects from discovery to delivery and you will continuously improve efficiency, practices and results to optimise operational performance.
- It will be key to report and steer across projects and customers and support the project and team planning.
- You’ll be assisting the team in defining project business cases and ROI models.
- You’ll be working with multidisciplinary software teams on a daily basis.
WHAT WE THINK IS REQUIRED
- You have a Bachelor degree in ICT or a similar skillset trough experience
- You have already experience with agile project management
- You have a great affinity with software development technologies and concepts
- You have excellent communication skills (as well customer and internal facing)
- Your negotiation skills are spot on
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Opportunity to work with a highly motivated team excited to push boundaries
- A very strong engineering culture
- Projects in a variety of business domains
- You’ll have the opportunity to work from home or from our office based in Roeselare, furthermore on occasion on site at our client .
- A competitive salary package
If you like to join us, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.