[Join Our Clean Code Movement]
DN’s niche is delivering mission critical software applications for complex business or technical challenges. The nature of our work allows developers the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies, although our core development is in Java & Clojure.
We are looking for a strong Java / Clojure developer who is eager to learn, with the desire to create elegant and enterprise-quality applications.
• You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologies
• You believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill
• You are open minded and can adapt very quickly
• You have good communication and collaborative skills
• You like to get stuff done
• You think along with the end-user
• Computer Science degree or relevant experience required
• Good knowledge of Java and willingness to learn (if needed) Clojure
• Knowledge of TDD and/or BDD
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Opportunity to work with new technologies
• A small and highly motivated team excited to push the boundaries
• Projects in a variety of business domains
• A competitive salary package
[OR JUST APPLY]
Are you ready for your digital transformation journey?
Do you want to start your career as a clean code expert?
Sharing our knowledge is what we love most! Dive into our world of clean code.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.